History

2009
• Founding of the company

2010
• After just a few months: move to larger premises with 200 m² of production and office space
• Purchase of machines for processing of sheet metal
• First 3-axis Mikron CNC milling machine for the production of parts


2011
• The next move: relocation to the Sandweg with approx. 500 m² of production area and additonal office space and social facilities
• Purchase of a further 3-axis Mikron CNC milling machine


2012
• Expansion of capacity in the area of CNC contract production with the commissioning of a further CNC milling machine
• CAD/CAM system upgraded to be state-of-the-art
• Exhibition for the first time at the O&S trade fair in Stuttgart


2013
• Expansion of the production area by an additional 200 m²
• Purchase of a 5-axis DMG CNC milling machine
• Presentation of new developments (e.g. innovative clamping fixture made from titanium)





2014
• Legal form of the company changed from a one-man business to a GmbH
• Purchase of a CNC lathe (DMG-Gildemeister)
• Expansion of the titanium warehouse
• Qualification as a company authorised to train apprentices. The first apprentice trains to become a cutting machine operator.


2015
• Purchase of a further 3-axis CNC milling machine with a movement amount for X of more than 1000 mm
• Current number of employees: 10


2016
• Purchase of a further 3-axis CNC milling machine with movement amount for X of more than 1000 mm
• Further development of our titanium products
• Exhibition at the 2016 O&S trade fair in Stuttgart
• Purchase of a 5-axis milling machine type DMG 70 evo
• In December: move to our new production facility at the Mittlerer Hardweg 15 with 1000 m² of production area, 400 m² of warehouse space and 250 m² of office space
• Current number of employees: 14


2017
• Purchase of a CNC lathe type CTX Alpha with power-driven tools and bar loader for bars up to a diameter of Ø65 mm
• Commissioning of welding machine for anode baskets developed in-house
• Expansion of the titanium warehouse
• Current number of employees: 16